WHOLESALE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
To qualify for wholesale pricing your business must be glass or craft related, licensed and have a business checking account or business phone listing. By applying for CBS’s business account you agree to the Wholesale Account Terms & Conditions.
Along with submitting this online application, a Photocopy of both your State Resale Permit and your State Resale Certificate is required. In addition, we must also have “two or more” documents from the following list:
- Photocopy of business check
- Photocopy of business license
- Photocopy of Checking account
- Photocopy of cancelled check
- Photocopy of company utility bill
- Business phone with Yellow Page Listing
- Professionally printed letterhead
- Professionally printed business card
- Promotional Brochure
All documents must be in the name and address of the company defined on this form. The acceptability of provided documentation will be determined solely by Coatings by Sandberg, Inc. All information supplied will be held strictly confidential.
WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Coatings By Sandberg, Inc. sells wholesale to the art glass trade only.
• Minimum order requirements are $50. Orders below this minimum are subject to a $5 processing charge.
• Wholesale tier pricing is based on an annual purchase volume commitment. The more you are expect to purchase in a given year, the lower your price tier will be. Annual purchases must meet or exceed the Dichroic sheet glass pricing tier that you commit to. Your account is reviewed quarterly and can be adjusted up or down if your purchase volume is too low. Packaged product purchases do accrue towards your expected annual Dichroic Coated sheet glass purchase volume. Please contact a sales representative at 714-538-0888 to discuss annual volume pricing.
• We do not show Dichroic Sheet Glass pricing online as prices vary depending upon your expected annual purchase volume. Please contact a sales representative at 714-538-0888 to discuss annual wholesale tier pricing for Dichroic Coated sheet glass.
• Packaged product pricing is available online and there is a 10% discount for the purchase of six or more of any given item.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• We accept Visa, Mastercard or Paypal. You may also pay by check or bank wire. Checks require 2 days to clear before product can be shipped.
• COD Shipments are charged a $5 service charge per shipment. Cashiers Check or Money Order is Required.
• Finance charges of 2% per month will be added if full payment is not made within 30 days of invoice date.
• Return Check Charges are $50.00
• Credit applications are available upon request. Terms are subject to credit check and meeting CBS’s criteria. CBS reserves the right to revoke net agreements at any time.
• Net 30 Day Account – Payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice. There is a 2% per month finance charge on all accounts past due. All accounts past due over 60 days will become COD and will also run the risk of losing volume pricing discounts.
Shipping & Freight
• For outgoing shipments, unless otherwise specified by customer, CBS will ship the cheapest and most efficient way possible.
• All prices are FOB Orange , CA , USA .
• Shipping charges are added directly to the invoice.
• Our standard sheet glass packaging (24” x 24” x 6”) box holds up to 10 sheets of 1.5mm thin glass or up to 6 sheets of 3mm standard glass. ($15 charge per box).
• Drop shipments to any address other than that of the wholesale account, will be assessed a $10 drop ship fee per shipment.
• The carrier accepts liability once merchandise leaves our facility.
• Please check all shipments “BEFORE” signing delivery receipts with carrier.
• Do not refuse a damaged shipment: as a result, you may incur additional freight charges.
• Note damages on delivery receipt, then file a damage claim with the freight carrier.
• Do not alter the box or its contents until the freight carrier has inspected the shipment.
• We will make every effort to provide information and help to file your claim.
• All returns must have our prior authorization: unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
• Returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
• The product(s) must be returned in the original packing.
• Returns not due to breakage or any defect in the coating are assessed a $2.50 per sheet restocking fee.
• If you are not fully satisfied with any CBS product for any reason, it may be returned for credit to your account . We do not refund by way of check or credit card refund unless approved by management.
• Should a sheet be returned due to a defect in the coating, a full refund will be made and/or replacement of product at CBS’s expense.
• CBS is the leader in quality and durability of its coatings and we are very proud to say that less than 2% of our production is defective. We also take painstaking measures testing each lot of glass for inconsistencies. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend that customers complete “pre-fire” testing of the coatings to judge color and acceptability prior to adding the Dichroic Glass into a project. We will not accept responsibility for the loss of other types of glass and/or products or labor due to a defect in a CBS coating.
• We are also well known for consistency of colors and we have actually created the standard that other manufacturers have followed. But, Dichroic colors do vary. We strongly recommend that customers complete “pre-fire” testing of the coatings to judge color and acceptability prior to adding the Dichroic Glass into a project.