Dichroic by Design Contest
Coatings By Sandberg, Inc. is sponsoring our 15th annual contest using Dichroic Glass in an artistic or functional piece. We will be accepting photographs of your art work and placing the winning photographs on our web site for the world to see what our talented customers create with our quality Dichroic Glass Coatings.
- 1st place winner will receive a $500 gift certificate towards CBS Dichroic glass.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $250 gift certificate towards CBS Dichroic glass.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $200 gift certificate towards CBS Dichroic glass.
- (Runner-ups and honorable mention awards will also receive Dichroic Gift Certificates.
Professional, Emerging (Beginning) Artist, Dichroic Extract, Blown Glass, Lampworked Glass, Fused Glass, Glass Jewelry, Glass Sculpture, Glass Marbles, Architectural, and Miscellaneous.
All artwork must contain at least 25% CBS Dichroic glass.
Maximum three entries total per artist! Maximum three photos for each entry!
Pieces must be the original artwork created by the artist within the past one year.
Winners will be notified and posted on our web site by December 15, 2020.
All entries must be submitted in the following format:
- Digital format, high quality 300 dpi resolution
- Up to 5 x 7 in size
- jpg, tif, pdf, png only
Deadline to submit artwork: November 13, 2020
Entries must be accompanied by:
- Name and brief description of artwork
- Type of glass used, including COE (90, 96, boroscilicate, moretti, float, etc.)
- Full Name of Artist
- Complete Mailing Address
- Daytime Telephone Number
- Email Address for questions, please contact Dana Baldwin at email@example.com
The judges of the contest are a panel of well known glass artists that come from all areas of the industry. CBS, Inc. will make all final decisions.
All pictures of artwork become the property of CBS and will not be returned. Photographs will be used on the CBS web site and for possible future marketing and/or sales purposes.
Submit your artwork for the contest
Make sure you have read the contest rules above and understand them, then fill out the form, attach your sample artwork and we’ll confirm receipt. Thank you!