- An excellent reference guide for all 22 CBS solid colors
- Every CBS Dichroic color fused into one handy fuse bar
- Each individual strip labeled with its Dichroic color on the back
- Approximately 15” x 1 ¾”
- Each individual Dichroic piece is ½” x 1 ¾”
Each Dichroic strip of the fuse bar shows all fusing combinations using clear and/or black glass as follows:
- The coating fused as the top layer with the Dichroic exposed, on clear base glass
- The coating fused as the top layer with the Dichroic exposed, on black base glass
- The coating fused with a clear cap layer over it, on a clear base
- The coating fused with a clear cap layer over it, on a black base
The fuse bar can be held up to the light to view the transmission colors.
Below is a list of original CBS colors contained in the Dichroic fuse bar:
Y/V = YELLOW/VIOLET
Y/P = YELLOW/PURPLE
Y/B = YELLOW/BLUE
P/T = PINK/TEAL
M/G = MAGENTA/GREEN
B/G = BLUE/GOLD
C/C = CYAN/COPPER
C/R = CYAN/RED
C/X = CYAN/DARK RED
C/Z = CYAN/DARK DARK RED
G/M = GREEN/MAGENTA
G/MB = GREEN/MAGENTA BLUE
G/P = GREEN/PINK
R/S = RED/SILVER
R/SB = RED/SILVER BLUE
PUR = PURPLE
SAL = SALMON
VIO = VIOLET
EG = EMERALD GREEN
CAR = CANDY APPLE RED
BC = BLACK CHERRY
AQ = AQUA
NOTE: For each Dichroic coating we list two colors.
The first color listed is the transmission color. (This is the color that you see when looking through the glass).
The second color listed is the reflected color. (This is the color that you see in reflection off the surface of the glass).
Artists with a keen eye might notice that the CBS logo at the left is made from our new Crinklized™ coatings, whereas the CBS logo on the back of the fuse bar is made from our original coatings.